Powersoft T604 6000W/4-channel High-performance Amplifier with DSP and Dante™
The T Series is a very flexible and cost-effective amplifier platform with loudspeaker processor.
All models deliver the same high peak voltage allowing high SPL with single 8/16 ohm cabinets on all models. The high voltage is also good for sharing power between the channels for applications such as bi-amped loudspeakers or subwoofers with passive tops.
The amplifiers feature input via Dante, AES3 and analog. The Dante and AES3 solutions are optimized for daisy-chained distribution of 2-channel audio for distribution to many amplifiers without the need for external switches/repeaters/ splitters. A simple Dante system has a daisy chain with the mixing console at one end, a WiFi access point at the other end and the amplifiers in-between.
- Group controllable advanced EQ with raised cosine filters
- Large preset library
- Preset compatibility with X Series
- Very long FIR filters (42.6 ms)
- Web app. Use any device with a browser (e.g. a tablet) and access the amplifier via an external WiFi access point to control EQ, etc.
- DIMENSIONS484 mm x 44.5 mm x 405 mm (19.1 in x 1.8 in x 160 in)
- DELAY2s (input) + 100 ms (output) for time alignment
- OP VOLTAGE90v – 264v
- WEIGHT7.5 kg (16.5 lbs.)