Electro Voice ELX200-12SP 12″ Powered Subwoofer
ELX200-12SP features high-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers (up to 1200 W) with integrated QuickSmartDSP, and delivers up to 129 dB SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV (12-inch EVS-12L woofer). Powered subwoofer models allow easy setup via three presets (Music, Live, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall
settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure. ELX200 powered models are ideal for portable and installed applications, with lightweight and compact 15-mm wood enclosures, integrated M20 threaded pole polemount plate, and two-handle design for easy lifting.
The new QuickSmart Mobile wireless control and monitoring application, using Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE) technology, allows intuitive system control, configuration and monitoring of up to six powered ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously. Receive alerts when your system is being overdriven, and control your system while in front of your speakers, not behind. Bluetooth is available in select countries.
The ELX series is designed to deliver an unprecedented combination of sound quality, portability and durability at its price point. All-new custom components—tested to levels far exceeding the industry norm—make ELX200 a robust workhorse capable of handling real-world abuse and professional applications beyond the capability of competitors’ products in its category.
Every aspect of ELX200 is designed for ideal results as part of the whole – the acoustical, electrical and mechanical components all work together seamlessly. The subwoofers pack powerful low-frequency output into a surprisingly compact footprint, and feature tuned 15 mm thick wood enclosures with a premium top-coat finish. The proprietary features that have made the other members of the EV portable speaker family a go-to for best-in-class performance are also present.
EV’s industry-leading quality and testing procedures yield efficient transducer design and meaningful specs, resulting in components that deliver accurate, linear response at the system’s highest output levels. Translation: loud and clear all the way up to the limit. Unified in one of the strongest full-range composite enclosures ever built by EV. The ELX200 is established as the new benchmark for toughness – both acoustically and physically; maximum efficiency with maximum toughness.
- 1600 W (peak), 129 dB peak SPL utilizing high sensitivity transducer designed and engineered by EV for maximum punch.
- High-output EVS-12L woofer designed to exacting specifications for superior durability and exceptional low-frequency reproduction.
- System reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse testing and endurance testing.
- Ideal for portable and installed applications. Lightweight, compact 15 mm wood enclosure with internal bracing with durable polyurea top-coat finish.
- Professional-grade hardware: integrated M20 threaded pole mount plate and two-handle design for easy lifting.
- LF Driver Size:12″ EVS-12L woofer
- Power Rating:1200W
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo
- Outputs:2 x XLR (thru)
- Frequency Range:41Hz-165Hz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response:49Hz-135Hz (-3dB)
- Crossover Frequency:Low Pass 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 150Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL:129 dB SPL
- Signal Processing:QuickSmart DSP, QuickSmart Mobile app
- Wireless :Bluetooth
- Mounting Options:M20 Pole Mount Plate
- Enclosure Material:15mm Plywood with EVCoat
- Weight:42.11 lbs.